468 x 60 with phones Lingo - which plan fits? 234x60

Friday, January 20, 2006

 

$50GC and 0 APR Balance Transfer Offer from AT&T(issued by citi) Universal Rewards Card Application


Offer Link

1) After 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening get 5,000 Points to redeem for your choice of $50 Gift card through ThankYou Network®
2) 5 ThankYou Points® for every dollar you spend on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores and gas stations
3) 5 ThankYou Points® for every dollar you spend on eligible AT&T consumer products and/or services
4) 1 ThankYou Point® for every dollar you spend on all other purchases
5) No Balance Transfer transaction fee with this 0 APR offer

For more citibank credit card offers on my blog, click here

Comments:
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
 
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
 
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
 
My credit card rates are out of control. I'm trying to find Lowest credit card rates.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Banner 728x90

468x60

Banner 10000179

Banner 10000157

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog for personal use and reference purpose only. Feel free to read at your own risk. Money Stuff is NOT responsible for any kind of possible mistakes on this blog. It's your own responsiblity to read and follow each company's terms. All posts are ©2006, Money Stuff. All Rights Reserved.