468 x 60 with phones Lingo - which plan fits? 234x60

Thursday, January 19, 2006

 

current citi credit card offers

1. Citi Diamond Rewards Master Card
$100GC after your first purchase within 3 months after you get your card, plus 12 month 0 APR Balance Transfer without transaction fee.
clike here and enter code F2A8. This offer expires 03-15-06

2. Citi Simplicity Rewards Card

$100GC after your first purchase within 3 months after you get your card, plus 12 month 0 APR Balance Transfer without transaction fee.
clike here to apply. This offer expires unknown.

3. Citi PremierPass Elite
15,000 bonus points(equal $150 GC) after your first purchase is made within 60 daysof account opening

4. Citi PremierPass
5,000 bonus points after your first purchase is made within 60 days of account opening

5. Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards American Express Card

By 01-19-2006, you must call in to get this offer. Citi Phone# 888-248-4227.
10,000 bonus ThankYou Points (equal $100GC) after your first purchase within 3 months of account opening, redeemable for a $100 gift card. oApr Balance Transfer

Go to https://www.thankyounetwork.com/ to review or redeem your bonus points.

6. free ipod shuffle with new citibank professional card
Offer link.
must spend $500 in purchases in first 3 months.

7. $50GC and 0 APR Balance Transfer Offer from AT&T(issued by citi) Universal Rewards Card Application
Offer link
Make 1st purchase within 3 months of account opening get 5,000 Points to redeem for your choice of $50 Gift card at https://www.thankyounetwork.com/
More information on my blog about this offer please click here

Comments:
Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on citibank credit card, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about citibank credit card.
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about credit cards for bad credit so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!
 
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
 
Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Banner 728x90

468x60

Banner 10000179

Banner 10000157

Disclaimer: This is a personal blog for personal use and reference purpose only. Feel free to read at your own risk. Money Stuff is NOT responsible for any kind of possible mistakes on this blog. It's your own responsiblity to read and follow each company's terms. All posts are ©2006, Money Stuff. All Rights Reserved.